ByPhilippe Bodart | Created on Nov 28, 2017
The JAM Stack approach to web development has been emerging for several years, but really took off in 2017. More a design philosophy than an explicit framework, JAM Stack takes the concept of static, database-free websites to the next level via an architecture advocates are calling “the future of the internet.”
What JAM Stack Is
What JAM Stack Can Do for You
What JAM Stack Can’t Do for You (Yet)
WebriQ and the JAM STACK
- Future-proof your website – the web is mobile, and every website is a web app and every web app is a website. Use a universal framework to build your future proof website and web app.
- We build with the data that you want and need – through an embedded admin panel which has been built to be completely customizable to your data needs.
- Static Progressive Web APPS – We only load the critical code and data so your site loads as fast as possible. Once loaded, we prefetch resources for other pages so clicking around sites feels incredibly fast.
- Speed past the competition – we build the fastest possible websites. Instead of waiting to generate pages when requested, pre-build pages and lift them into a global cloud — ready to be delivered instantly to your users wherever they are.
- Scale to the entire internet - Forget complicated deploys with databases and servers and their expensive, time-consuming setup costs, maintenance, and scaling fears. We build your sites as “static” files which can be deployed easily on a Content Delivery Network.
Our Building Blocks
A comprehensive Database (MongoDB) Service https://www.mongodb.com
A State of the Art Static Site Generator https://www.gatsbyjs.org
Deploy to an ultra-redundant global CDN https://www.netlify.com
GET EARLY BIRD ACCESS TO WEBRIQ JAM STACK for ENTERPRISES