WebriQ GLUE has a unit price of $1,000, and includes
- Dedicated team of designers, developers, content managers and devops
- Ongoing design, development and devops
- Ecommerce Development
- Serverless operation
- Level 1 and 2 technical support
- Level 1 and 2 user support
- Maintenance and updates
How can we sustain this pricing model
We have been designing and developing websites and web apps for a long time, and we have seen all the deficiencies of project based pricing, per hour pricing, unknowns in devops, unknowns in maintenance, overruns, delays etc.
We have developed a very opinionated way of implementing websites, ecommerce carts and webapps
- We completely moved away from a monolithic and centralized approach
- We believe in a decentralized approach whereby each software component is chosen for it’s best in class, but at the same time replaceable with a newer best in class if needed.
- Where we can not find a best in class critical functionality that is open sourced, we develop it ourselves, i.e. WebriQ Forms.
- We are strong supporters of the API economy
- We strongly believe in microservices when it comes to functionality and automation
- We aim at 100% serverless operation, and we know how to do that.
- We aim at 100% uptime, and we know how to do that